Alexa House is an elegant detached period property with a private floodlit car park to the rear of the building. The Guesthouse has been restored to provide contemporary accommodation including a residents lounge, honesty bar and free Wi-Fi. We are only a short stroll form Harrogate town centre, the Royal Hall and Harrogate International centre.
Originally built in 1896 by the renowned art collector Baron Conrad Adolphus du Bois de Ferrieres. This and the sister house next door were built as hunting lodges for its London based owners to spend time enjoying Harrogate's Spa and riding in the near by country side. Harrogate has been a popular destination dating back to the Victorian era and has continued to be up to the present day.
The House remains Victorian in style with a wonderful tiled hallway and grand marble fireplaces. The former stables are now ground floor cottage rooms, easily accessible from the car park.