* I will be open for business; all be it in a very different way from 9th July *
- We will not be serving breakfast nor providing tea and coffee facilities in the rooms - (no food or drink at all on the premises)
- There will be no extra cushions or blankets in rooms
- There will be no alarm clocks or hair dryers provided
- The TV will remain with the remote control
- In the bathroom sufficient toilet roll will be provided for the length of your stay (extras can be requested)
- One set of towels per stay unless you are here for more than 3 nights when arrangement will be made to provide a second set
- No shampoo, shower jell or hand wash will be provided
- Your room will not be serviced during your stay, unfortunately this will mean you having to make your own beds
- Check in must be by appointment to avoid too much contact with other visitors
- On check in you will be asked to confirm your names and address/s and provide a valid contact telephone number along with Car registration number
I am sad to have to implement these measures but I must try to keep both my guests and myself and staff as safe as possible
★★★★ Accommodation in Harrogate
We are located just five minutes walk from the town centre plus ideally based for trips into the Yorkshire dales.
Arrive as a guest ∼ leave as a friend
Sandra and family extend a warm welcome to guests at Alexa House, the perfect place to stay during your visit to Harrogate. We are a Four Star Guesthouse providing everything you need for your stay in North Yorkshire, be it business or pleasure.
Alexa House is an elegant detached period property with a private floodlit car park to the rear of the building. The Guesthouse has been restored to provide contemporary accommodation including a residents lounge, honesty bar and free Wi-Fi. We are only a short stroll form Harrogate town centre, the Royal Hall and Harrogate International centre.
We have extensive local knowledge and will be able to offer you help and advice to plan your stay with us.
Complement any visit to the Harrogate District with a 3 day or 5 day Golf Pass and enjoy a round of golf at some of the best courses the District has to offer.
With some of the best attractions in Yorkshire to choose from, you will never be short of great things to do in Harrogate.
Take in some of the finest scenery in the UK filled with immense beauty and character.